67 Solutions are looking for a detail oriented, NetSuite Consultants to join our collaborative, fun, energetic, and wear multiple hats practice. The NetSuite Consultant role will be responsible for designing and implementing NetSuite solutions.
- Perform full NetSuite implementations, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel; provide client training as needed.
- Manage various engagements concurrently with aggressive timelines; outline implementation objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Work as a team with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, craft innovative solutions and implement these plans to a level which exceed client expectations.
- Develop and communicate client requirements with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Train associates on various aspects of an implementation and delegate work based on availability and experience.
- Act as lead and subject matter expert for a specific area of NetSuite, either through vertical expertise or deep product knowledge on specific functionality.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience as an Implementation Consultant handling at least 4 NetSuite implementations.
- Experience facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite.
- Strong business skills and experience in accounting, finance or operations.
- Experience testing NetSuite application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts is required.
- Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in designs.
- Ability to define and articulate Business Benefits and Costs.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, IT, or related field.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Located in the Greater Toronto Area preferred, but not required.